A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Video of Brooke

Here is a link to a long video of clips over the last few weeks. Brooke still doesn't have much interest in Skylar but has taken a great interest in Kolby! I think he gets tired of it after awhile but I'm sure he appreciates the extra attention.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I LOVED the videos--thanks Holly--those meant a lot to me--I'll show them to Grams this week-end. What a riot that she loves to get spun on the floor like Emma did--so funny.