A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Photos over the last few days

The night of the birth with the girls!

The proud grandparents.
Big and little sister.
Today at the Woodinville Park. Jason and Brooke played on the playground while Skylar and I sat on the bench and watched. Gail joined us to on this nice day.




Afternoon nap with my baby.

3 comments:

Mom said...

So precious. Saturday yippie

Cassie & Nick said...

Ahhhhh, she's so sweet. Also, Brooke looks like your dad in the picture where she's holding the flower. Same smile and rosy cheeks!

Tiffany said...

I love the one of you and your napping buddies! :o) Looking forward to tomorrow.