A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pediatrician visit today - 12 day old Skylar

Last week when I took Skylar to the pediatrician our regular doctor was on vacation and so we saw a fill-in. Before I take Skylar to the hip specialist I wanted to see Dr. E since he would know if her hips warranted a visit. He checked them today and thinks they are okay! But just to be sure we are still going to see the specialist at the end of April. Today Skylar weighed 9 lbs. 4 oz. so she has passed her birth weight and ranks 75% for length and weight, head size is 50%.

This afternoon we had our checkup with the midwife and there was a 3 hour break between appointments so I enjoyed a little mall trip with lunch out just me and Skylar! Brooke stayed home with the grandmas.

Skylar received this cute flower and headband as a gift from our daycare sitter. We think it makes her look like a cha cha dancer.

Here are just a few cute pictures of Brooke hiding in Jason's office. He has been trying to teach her the game of hide and seek.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the head band is sooo cute and Skylar is such a doll. I cant wait to meet her. ;-)We all miss Brooke around here also. It is so quite with only Melaney.
Jaime