I guess tomorrow is the day and it seems likely I'll have to drink the castor oil to get things going. Its actually the verbena oil in the concoction (only obtained through my midwife) that makes labor efficiently begin. They said contractions typically begin within 2-3 hours. And if this doesn't work then she'll break my water. So we know no matter what labor should begin tomorrow!
It's really nice knowing that today is in fact my last day pregnant so I'll be doing laundry and cleaning today to get ready for tomorrow.
5 comments:
I've thinking about you all day long--well tomorrow is it, unless of course, Skylar comes today/night. Gosh I sure love you and you are constantly in my prayers!! Love you sweetie and love to all there in WA!!
Oh, byw you have an incredible spirit and attitude!!! You are such a TROOPER!!! Boy what we do for love, hey?
speaking of full moons... i just heard today that tomorrow is actually the full moon and its extra large... resulting in 6" of additional tide change and it looks like 14% larger or something like that. anyway, it only happens every 18 years... so tomorrow could be quite the birthday... and then her 18th birthday is when it would happen again...potentially?
sounds like a GREAT day to have a baby!! hang in there!! can't wait to hear the news. maybe Jason should post play by play postings on your blog all day ;)
call if you need anything. we'll be around all day.
Good Luck! You poor thing...I swear the waiting game is the worst. Can't wait to see a picture of her.
Yay! I cant even imagine....to echo others, you are such a trooper Holly! I was dying at the end of both mine and they were 2 & 4 days early! So excited for you guys and cant wait to see pictures :)
Post a Comment