A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Due date at Snoqualmie Falls

Since labor seems like its never going to happen at this point we enjoyed a yummy breakfast at Salish Lodge this morning at Snoqualmie Falls.

This morning my back was starting to hurt for the first time so after we got home I laid in bed for awhile with a heat pad on my back and took a little nap. That did the trick and I feel much better. But I was hoping I'd wake up from my nap and GO INTO LABOR! I guess we'll just have to wait a little longer.




6 comments:

Jen said...

Glad to see you're making the most of your time before labor! Sorry skylar is so comfy in there and you're so uncomfy out here ;). Soon, soon :)

Jill, Elliott, and Emma said...

Oh you poor thing!!!!! STILL thinking of you... Got you message - I was at work. I must call you. I have been, well... I'll call you:) love your way and "hi" to your family for me/us!

AllisonK said...

I keep thinking of you guys! Hope youre holding your new sweet baby girl when you read this :)
If not, hang in there & like everyone else has said, you'll do great!!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Holly! We are thinking of you and sending best wishes your way!

Mom said...

Been waiting for the phone call--i'm sure Gail and your Dad are enjoying little Brooke--love you!!!!

Tiffany said...

I'm sending "go into labor" thoughts your way. Looks like you guys had a great PNW day while you wait. Can't wait to meet Skylar!