A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

3 days to go (or less I hope!)

My hands and feet have still been itching so I tried acupuncture last night. The acupuncturist said it can take a few times to help treat this but I think it helped a little since the itching hasn't been quite as bad. She also placed a few needles to help bring on labor but I guess Skylar just isn't ready to come out yet! If I'm still pregnant on Monday I will go back for another session.

Today is my last day of work and my parents will be here this afternoon so we are ready!

1 comment:

Jill, Elliott, and Emma said...

Thinking of you guys!!! So glad to hear your parents made it before Skylar:) We'll have to talk soon.....!!!!!! Take Care and all the positive thoughts and strong mama thoughts are headed your way!