A little quote that I want to remember everyday...
If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.
Friday, December 10, 2010
Curious Case of Jason Patterson
The title of this post is what my parents call Jason. Check out these before and after photos. AMAZING! I am so proud of him.
And to think all it took was (in 3 years): Lasik surgery Adding a few hairs to my head surgery..um..twice (yea yea, so I could have had a Porsche) Shoulder surgery Hernia surgery 1500 hours in the gym 250 hours on the treadmill at home - that really..really..really sucked! quit drinking eliminated crap foods, completely Braces and finally (at least in these pictures) - a little Hawaiian sun!
WOW! Very, very impressive, doubt that few people could do what you have accomplished J. But to tell you the truth, what you have accomplished in the advancement of your professional life from when I first met you stands right up there with your physical improvements. The combination stands out as achievements that truly are one of a kind. I am so proud to have you as a son-in-law. Pops.
Jason and I met in Utah in 1997, married in 2001 then moved to Washington in 2002 where our beautiful daughters were born; Brooke in 2009 and Skylar in 2011. In autumn of 2011 we decided to move back to Utah to raise our girls near family. We are happy to be back in the mountains and sunshine. The purpose of our blog is to share the adventures, memorable times and updates of our daughters with our friends and family!
4 comments:
And to think all it took was (in 3 years):
Lasik surgery
Adding a few hairs to my head surgery..um..twice (yea yea, so I could have had a Porsche)
Shoulder surgery
Hernia surgery
1500 hours in the gym
250 hours on the treadmill at home - that really..really..really sucked!
quit drinking
eliminated crap foods, completely
Braces
and finally (at least in these pictures) - a little Hawaiian sun!
-J
omg--unbelievable--what a story--what an inspiration--a book maybe? it might be worth millions--Oprah show??? Ha Ha
WOW! Very, very impressive, doubt that few people could do what you have accomplished J. But to tell you the truth, what you have accomplished in the advancement of your professional life from when I first met you stands right up there with your physical improvements. The combination stands out as achievements that truly are one of a kind. I am so proud to have you as a son-in-law. Pops.
Benjy... you inspire us all to be healthier and take better care of our bodies!
Post a Comment