You’ve recently started pointing and touching things always with your right index finger. You’ll even touch my finger like ‘ET’ (I’ll explain since you probably have no idea what I’m talking about).

Last weekend you and I took a quick trip to Utah to visit Papa and Gigi and some good friends. You are a perfect traveler as always. You are so comfortable with everyone including a variety of babysitters.
We visited with my childhood friend Lacey whom I reconnected with on Facebook after 13 years!
We also visited with Toni, Terence and Roya, just 3 days before their second baby was born!

And right before we left we got to see Emily, Jack and Seth. But sadly the boys were sick so you didn't get to play with them.
You are really starting to show excitement for me which I LOVE! When I pick you up from Jaime’s house after work you give me a huge smile and wiggle with delight.
Love,
Mommy

2 comments:
We sure enjoyed our girls visiting! See you in a couple weeks! Can't wait!
As always pics are so cute--what a belly.
Post a Comment