A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Brooke laughing at air in her face

Sorry the video is dark because of the window behind her. We took this just this morning after breakfast but used a clean and empty syrup bottle. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her laugh is so contageous! Such a good belly laugh she has :-).

Mom said...

I miss her sooooooo much and am so glad for the blog!!! I love to hear her laugh!!!

Jen said...

That is so cute! but I think listening to the parents and grandma laughing may be even cuter!! :) I love her laugh!!