A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sunday at the park

Last Sunday while Jason watched football, Brooke and I headed out for a walk at the Juanita Bay park on Lake Washington. I've never been to this park and really enjoyed walking along the board walks through the wetlands. In the picture below on the log by Brooke's head, there is an Osprey sitting next to 3 turtles!


Brooke having a snooze after our day at the park. :-)

3 comments:

kerriek said...

so cute! we can't wait to see you all! When I tell Joss we're going to see Baby Brooke she smiles and says baby broo!

Tiffany said...

What a fun mommy and daughter adventure! :o)

Mom said...

Pricelss!!