Last weekend we went to
Aquafest at Lake Stevens with our friends Tiffany and Ryan. It was a hot day so we headed over to the beach and waded in the water in the shade for a while. But it wasn't nearly as hot as today. We shattered the record with it reaching 105 degrees in Monroe!!! So fun without A/C at home!
We slept fine last night with fans blowing on us. Brooke was so cute this morning. She was already awake when we went in to get her and she was just hanging out in her crib. She gave us big smiles when we greeted her! Its so nice when she doesn't wake up crying.

Thanks Aunt Mary and Uncle Charlie for Brooke's cute little engraved bracelet. I love the
bling!
1 comment:
Oh I love the pics and stories. Miss u all all the time. I can't believe how hot it got--that's wild. We've had the 7th coolest summer on record here in Michigan and I love that!!! it's been in the 70's alot. talk with you soon. love to all
Post a Comment