A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bassinet and 'kids' video

This is where Brooke sleeps at night. She is in my office/craft room which is just off the master bedroom. I can hear her cries through the double sided fire place. We sleep with a fan on in our room so I don't wake up from every one of her little peeps. I will probably put her in her crib in her own room when she is about 2 months old or when she starts sleeping through the night.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its so cute to see the dogs hangin' out with baby Brooke :-) All the "kids" seem to get along well.