My co-worker brought in the current edition of the Snohomish Hometown Values Magazine which included this ad! I had no prior knowledge of this, but we did sign waivers saying she could use our pictures for whatever she wanted. Funny that this is the second time this has happened. The contractor who built our house also used pictures (without our knowledge) to advertise for his business in a real estate magazine.

3 comments:
That was one of my favorite pics! I don't know what it is about it, but your hands are so expressive in their love and tenderness. Please try to get us a copy of that magazine. Can't wait to see you and come down! Won't be long! Love you! Gigi
How cool is that? I loved this picture. Please see if you can get a few copies of the magazine for family back here. Glad you are feeling so good. It won't be long now. I'm glad the crib finally made it and that Jason got the rocker done. How does the bedding I bought look in the crib? Excited for you both. Love Mom
Also, when I first saw the picture --I saw the one heart your two separate hands made and it touched my heart. Yea Baby!!!
Post a Comment