A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Painting Nursery

This past weekend I was busy painting the nursery to match the bedding and valance! I am all done with painting and will hang the wall decorations once I receive the crib (hopefully any day now).



I found a seller on eBay who makes clocks to match childrens bedding...so cute! I had to have one for my nursey and she personalizes them. It's hard to see but Brooke is printed on the bottom of the clock in white.

5 comments:

THM said...

Nicely done. Looks very cute!

Kalie said...

The nursery looks SO good! The clock is great what a good idea...and your belly is cute too :)

Anonymous said...

I love little details like that! Nice!

Gail Tester said...

H&J YOU TWO ARE SO TALENTED! I LOVE THE SPACE YOU HAVE CREATED FOR OUR LITTLE BROOKE! SO HAPPY AND PLAYFUL! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!

Mom said...

Very Cute