A little quote that I want to remember everyday...
If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Sassy NW Chic Jewelry
I started a new blog to showcase my jewelry. The "Holly's Jewelry" link under favorite websites in the right column has been updated to link you to the blog. I will no longer be using Etsy.
Hi Holly. Actually the pages you saw on my blog (where you left the comment) were done by my photographer friend when she took our family photos. I am just starting to figure the digital scrapbooking world out. I did do one page on the blog (blue eyes) and I got the program Microsoft Picture It! from my cousin, it's an older version, but it's so fun. She said the new version is not as good. She also told me it does everything photoshop does, but is easier to learn/use. Let me know if you have anymore questions. I'm actually going to see Toni in Utah next week when I go for a visit. Should be fun. shelly
Jason and I met in Utah in 1997, married in 2001 then moved to Washington in 2002 where our beautiful daughters were born; Brooke in 2009 and Skylar in 2011. In autumn of 2011 we decided to move back to Utah to raise our girls near family. We are happy to be back in the mountains and sunshine. The purpose of our blog is to share the adventures, memorable times and updates of our daughters with our friends and family!
3 comments:
Hi Holly. Actually the pages you saw on my blog (where you left the comment) were done by my photographer friend when she took our family photos. I am just starting to figure the digital scrapbooking world out. I did do one page on the blog (blue eyes) and I got the program Microsoft Picture It! from my cousin, it's an older version, but it's so fun. She said the new version is not as good. She also told me it does everything photoshop does, but is easier to learn/use. Let me know if you have anymore questions. I'm actually going to see Toni in Utah next week when I go for a visit. Should be fun.
shelly
You gals should get together! I'm glad that I could be of help! Ha ha!
Toni
You are very crafty. Your jewelry is wonderful. Looks like you're having fun.
Post a Comment