A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkins & Caramel Apples

I know I still haven't posted my pictures from Europe! It's easy to procrastinate sorting through 1100 pictures...eventually I'll get to it. But in the mean time I thought I would share a fun fall weekend with friends. Heather, Tiffany and Jen came over to my house for carving pumpkins and making caramel apples. Jen was creative using a drill to make a white poke-a-dot pumpkin!


Here is Heather baking delicious pumpkin seeds!

We made lots of yummy apples with a wide variety of delicious toppings!



1 comment:

THM said...

Wow - send some apples this way! Looks like fun - I wish you were still in SLC!